Now that I’m getting over my cold, I’ve decided to embrace the season which is usually my least favorite of seasons. There is something special about warm apple cider, homemade pasta, and snuggling up to read good books (I’m currently reading Jane Eyre), which invigorates me. Here are a few things I’ve found inspiring lately.
1. Daydreaming of walks, hand-in-hand, through expansive old farms at sunset.
2. These cute DIY winter votives (they remind me of a more grown-up room 10!)
3. Christmas shopping for those I love (possible to buy all handmade this year? I’d like to try.)
4. Warm, simple, feminine frocks.
5. Pretty bedrooms with bright orange, lime, olive, and white hues.
6. Writing notes to friends on cute stationary (wouldn’t this forest scene also look great on a mantle?)
7. Blue roses (newly developed by scientists)–how gorgeous!