This was fun! Different than a lot of the other breads because of all the oil and dimpling and more oil and more dimpling, but in the end it was quite tasty. Still turned out a bit more “bready” than I had hoped, but did get some smaller holes still. Must resist the urge to pop those little gas bubbles! I’m always super concerned that there’s going to be a weird blob on the finished loaf and forget that it all seems to even out in the oven. Still tasty…if I made it again I would use more oil on the top (skimped a bit this time because it just seemed like so much!).
The end of Day 1…putting it into the pan with the oil mixed with an herb sauce I had made for something else a few days ago. Ended up quite nice even though the herbs were pretty much pureed at this point 😉
Here’s it after the first dimpling…
STILL not too late to join us in the BBA Challenge!